Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


23 November 2009

Hot Stuff!

It was hot today, here is me standing in the sun panting because my shiny black fur was attracting the heat like a fat dog to cake.



It was far too hot! I don't usually mind the sun too much. My kennel was too hot, even with its increased ventilation. I couldn't wait when Her Indoors arrived home at lunchtime to save me from this swelterance!



Phew!! It was much more pleasant inside. I zoomed in and plonked myself (ever so undelicately) on ground, cherishing the coolness.



As I paw this into the Kompyutah thingymajig, the windy stuff has started and the big grey pudding things are arriving in the sky. One of them looks like a platypus...


Mr Koda (Don't like the hot, don't like the cold)

5 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khold is good!
Khold is good!!
Khold is good!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sam said...

Yup, cold is the best. Sorry you had to deal with the heat today, Mr Koda! I hope you're in for a cold winter of zoomies.

Huffle Mawson said...

Warm is good. I don't like the cold at all.

The Thundering Herd said...

Sorry, Huff, but heat is very very bad. Must have cold.

The OP Pack said...

We don't like the heat either, but some of us love the cold. And a little snow would help too.

woos, the OP Pack