Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


14 November 2009

Entertaining myself

Its cold and windy outside. So rather than encourage outdoorsy activity, I decided to do a bit of exercise indoors.

To prepare my self for my upcoming exhaustion, I rolled and scratched. Gosh it felt amazing.


I was prepped, warmed up and ready to rock and roll. Nice chompers if I do say so myself.



"Hello little boney friend, do you want to die today?"


I commenced my activity....


Finished. Gosh that was exhausting. Time for a nap.

Tummy rub anyone?


Mr Koda (Commencing Sleepy Saturday)

4 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Yes please, woo khan rub my tummy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sam said...

What pretty white teeth you have! Guess your little boney friend is helping to keep them clean.

The OP Pack said...

Mom keeps trying to put her hand into the screen to rub your belly, did you feel it?

Happy weekend, the OP Pack

Huffle Mawson said...

I don't like to have my belleh touched AT ALL. Except from my grandpa.